Wireless Alarm Systems
If you’re installing an intruder alarm system for the first time, you might be wondering whether a wired or wireless alarm system is better. While wired systems may be better in some particular situations, wireless systems offer a streamlined, fuss free method of installation and can be used in many places where wired systems just wouldn’t work.
What is a wireless alarm system?
A completely wireless security system will use sensors throughout the building which are linked wirelessly to the control panel. They typically use radio frequencies for communication, although the control panel uses a cellular link, like a mobile phone. This means there is no chance of system failure due to, for example, a damaged wire, and no annoying wires trailing around the premises and getting in the way.
The benefits of choosing wireless security
A wireless security system comes with a number of key benefits:
- Lower installation cost thanks to the lack of cabling
- Excellent reliability, comparable with typical wired systems
- Minimal disruption at the point of installation
- Aesthetically pleasing; no exposed wires
- Flexibility to add new sensors in the future quickly and cheaply
We advise the majority of our customers choose to install wireless alarm systems, as they are equally as effective as wired systems but with the added benefits of faster installation and lower overall costs. Gsec4 supply and install all major brands of wireless alarms, including Texecom, Scantronic and Honeywell Galaxy. Talk to our technicians today about improving your home or business security with a fuss free wireless intruder alarm.
Big brother is watching you, and if he’s not he should be. CCTV is fast becoming a common fixture in all shops and businesses around the UK. Domestic householders too are turning to CCTV systems for their home security and peace of mind. If you’re thinking about installing a CCTV system in your home or business, you can trust Gsec4 to provide the very best solution for your needs.
Types of CCTV
- Analogue CCTV: Modern analogue CCTV systems are the traditional solution to video monitoring for homes and businesses. This uses an analogue video camera to capture images, which are then sent along cables to a digital video recorder (DVR). It is typically the cheapest option for CCTV system installations.
- HD CCTV: High definition or HD CCTV produces uncompressed, high definition images which are again stored on a DVR. The picture quality is much better, although the systems tend to be more expensive because a larger capacity DVR is required.
- IP CCTV: IP video cameras broadcast the images they capture over a network such as your in house Wi-Fi system. The signal is captured by a network video recorder (NVR) and can be stored either in the cloud or on hardware based at the premises. These systems are typically the most expensive, but produce the best resolution and can be remotely monitored by anyone with an internet connection.
The best CCTV for you
Deciding which CCTV system will work best for you will depend on many factors, such as how much you want to spend, how many cameras you need and where you want the cameras to be placed. Talk to our expert technicians for advice on choosing your best CCTV system, and we’ll be happy to supply and install your choice at the very best price available.
CCTV can reduce crime, keep you safe and can provide valuable evidence in court. Choose a top quality CCTV system from Gsec4 today and see just how beneficial your investment can be.
Door Entry Systems
Door entry systems are crucial to keeping your business and employees safe. Restricting access to certain areas, controlling who goes where and maintaining the integrity of your premises helps to reduce incidents and improve employee safety. Gsec4 have been designing, supplying and installing top quality door entry systems in London and the South East for over a decade, and are able to advise you on the best solutions for your premises.
Features of our door entry systems
Our customers for door entry systems in Croydon, London and the South East can choose from one of our reliable, value for money set up’s and get all these key benefits and features:
- User friendly: With our PC based entry systems, all administration can be conducted quickly and easily, thanks to its user friendly interface
- Centrally controlled: Manage your system and users from one central point
- Large capacity: Our systems let you manage hundreds of doors and thousands of users
- Scalable: Add more users and more entry points to your system quickly and easily
- Choice of access device: Choose from swipe cards, keypad entry systems or proximity sensing systems to suit your needs
- Generate reports: Track movements of employees and visitors to understand your operations better
Talk to us about your requirements for door entry systems and let us help you decide what your best solution is. We offer both wireless and wired door entry systems, all installed by experienced, qualified technicians.
Audio & Video Entry
A well designed, reliable entry system can be a crucial element of any businesses security infrastructure. In shops, offices, schools, factories and many other types of businesses, being able to control who comes and goes from the building is the key to keeping everyone safe.
With our audio and video entry systems, your operators can identify staff and visitors to the premises both visually and by voice. The entry phone systems also feature remote release switches, allowing the operator to permit access without ever leaving their desk.
Types of audio and video entry
We supply and install everything from single entry phone systems for homes and small businesses through to multi phone entry systems, suitable for blocks of up to 250 apartments. Depending on your needs, you can choose to install:
- Standard entry phone: With no video capability, this is the lowest priced entry phone system, using a simple handset and remote door release switch.
- Black and white video entry system: Our basic video entry system uses a black and white video feed to help identify callers, and a remote door release switch for granting access.
- Full colour video entry: Our top of the range video entry system has a full colour monitor and video feed.
All our entry phone systems are available with hands free monitors for ease of use, and can be installed hard wired into the building or wirelessly as required. Talk to us about your requirements for controlling door entry at your premises, and we’ll be happy to advise you on your ideal security solution.
Access Control Systems
Our IP based access control systems use the latest in security technology to provide your home or business with the ultimate access protection. Using your own IP network infrastructure, these access control systems give you precision control and event reporting for every user on your database. We work with some of the biggest name brands in the business, and every design and installation is carried out by our experienced, qualified security technicians.
The benefits of IP based access control
- Scalable: Add more entry points and users as you need to with ease
- Easy to manage: All management and administration is done via the network, and can be changed from anywhere using an internet connected device
- Multiple reader types: Use cards, proximity sensing devices or even biometric scanners
- Always on: The building security is maintained 24/7
Easy migration: Change over from your existing access control system with ease
- Attendance reporting: Find out who’s where and when to help manage your operations even better
- Systems integration: Integrate your access control system with intruder alarms, CCTV and fire safety systems for the ultimate in peace of mind
Why choose us?
Gsec4 have been installing and maintaining security systems for over a decade, and have over 35 years of experience in the industry. We always keep up to date with the latest technology and developments in the world of buildings security, and use our knowledge and expertise to design the very best solutions for every one of our clients.
For access control in Bromley, Croydon, London and the South East, talk to us first. High tech security at super low prices, with the backing of experts in the industry.
Gsec4 design, supply, install and maintain commercial alarms in London and around the South East of the UK. We understand that every business is unique, which is why we create bespoke security solutions for each of our clients, to ensure we meet your individual needs.
Businesses need to take on site security seriously. Commercial insurance policies may cover the primary damage, such as a stolen laptop, and even the secondary damage, for example a broken window. However, no policy will cover the difficult to quantify repercussion costs, such as loss of data and loss of customer goodwill.
A well designed, adequately maintained commercial intruder alarm system will protect your employees, your assets and your customers from the devastation that can be caused when a criminal infiltrates your operations.
Our commercial intruder alarm systems
We can custom design the ideal system for your business, no matter what your requirements. Ask us about:
- Perimeter protection
- Internal alarm systems
- Integrated systems
- IP based systems
- Panic buttons
- Multi-site systems
- and more
We offer fully monitored systems for your peace of mind 365 days a year, or you can choose to self-monitor your system in house. All our products are handpicked as being the most reliable, high performance products on the market today, and are offered to you at the lowest prices possible to ensure you get great value for money. Talk to our experienced, qualified technicians today to find the right commercial intruder alarm system for your business and budget.